🌱 Inaugural Mash Up Collaboration At ASU + PE Solar Tesla Raffle
Hi all. I’m back in your inbox this warm morning with your fresh copy of the Phoenix Daily, fresh off the presses. Here are all the most important things to know about what’s happening in town…
First, today’s weather:
Warm with hazy sunshine. High: 102 Low: 75.
Want to see your business featured in this spot? Click here to get started.
Here are the top 3 stories today in Phoenix:
- The School of Music, Dance and Theater at Arizona State University brought together students and faculty members for the inaugural Mash Up collaboration. The collaboration is essentially a two-hour happy hour of interactive performances and installations. Its goal is to help the students explore “how the playful spirit of collaboration can nourish us, challenge us and bring us together.” To learn more about the event, please read the full article. (ASU NewsNow)
- Do you like learning about solar energy and winning free Teslas? PE Solar has got you covered! If you book an appointment to learn about solar, you will be entered for a chance to win a brand new Tesla Model 3. PE Solar is one of the nation’s largest solar contractors. They want to promote solar panels as a great way to save money and build equity. To learn more, make sure to sign up for one of their appointments here. (ABC15 Arizona at Phoenix)
- Summer is just around the corner, and, to celebrate, Phoenix Magazine has compiled a list of concerts lined up for this week. Today, you can catch New Kids on the Block, Salt N Pepa, En Vogue, and Rick Astley. Don’t worry though, they aren’t “rick-rolling” you! For a full list of recommendations, please check out the full article. (PHOENIX magazine)
From our sponsor:
Hey Phoenix— need something done in your home? Check out our new Local Businesses feature in Phoenix to find top-rated local pros for gardening, plumbing, house cleaning and so much more!
Today in Phoenix:
- Dunkin’ Donuts Day of Giving at Dunkin’ Donuts (9:00 AM)
- Adult Art Class with Katie at Tolleson Public Library (10:00 AM)
- COVID-19 Vaccines and Boosters at Tolleson Public Library (1:00 PM)
From my notebook:
- The City of Phoenix is taking a trip down memory lane to recall the Japanese family-owned flower farms from the 1950s. Even though the fields have since then been replaced with suburban housing, the history remains. Check out their post for beautiful photos of the farms. (Facebook)
- The Arizona Humane Society wants you to tag “somebunny” who needs a new furry friend. If you are interested in adopting a bunny, please reach out! (Facebook)
- The City of Phoenix Public Works Department wants to remind you to give your soda cans a quick rinse before throwing it into the recycling bin. For more tips, please check out their site! (Facebook)
More from our sponsors — thanks for supporting local news!
gigs & services:
Alrighty, you’re all good for today! I’ll see you around.
— Dominique Noelle Rafael
About me: Dominique is a self taught UX/UI designer based in Princeton, NJ. She recently graduated from the University of Maryland last spring with a bachelor’s degree in Information Science. She is excited to begin working on the Patch newsletter project this year!