Arizona residents winning big in lottery, $1M ticket sold in Flagstaff
No one may have won Wednesday night’s $1.2 billion Powerball jackpot, but one person in Arizona purchased a $1 million ticket and several others in the state netted big dollar prizes too.
The winning numbers were 2, 11, 22, 35, 60, and the Powerball was 23.
According to Arizona Lottery officials, the million-dollar winner bought their ticket at a Flagstaff Maverik located at 4190 E. Butler Ave.
A Fantasy 5 player struck $350,000 out of a QuikTrip at 726 S. Gilbert Road in Gilbert.
A Power Play player won $100,000 out of a Scottsdale Safeway located at 7920 E. Chaparral Road.
Players who hold tickets worth $50,000 bought theirs at the following locations:
- Phoenix at a Circle K at 5105 E. Elliot Road
- Chandler at a Circle K 3989 W Ray Road
- Chandler at a Circle K 1015 S. Cooper Road
- Laveen at a QuikTrip at 3445 W. Baseline Road
- Tucson at a QuikTrip at 3345 W. Valencia Rd
- Payson at a Speedway at 701 E. Highway 260
Chance of winning: Standing at $1.5 billion, the next Powerball drawing will take place Saturday, Nov. 5.
Reach breaking news reporter Jose R. Gonzalez at [email protected] or on Twitter @jrgzztx.
Support local journalism. Subscribe to azcentral.com today.