Baby hospitalized after reported overdose in west Phoenix home
MARYVALE, AZ (3TV/CBS 5) – A baby is in the hospital after reportedly overdosing on an unknown substance Monday night in west Phoenix.
Phoenix police say they responded around 8 pm to a home near 103rd Avenue and Indian School Road after a child called to report that a baby wasn’t breathing. Police say the parents began CPR before Phoenix firefighters arrived, who then took the child to a nearby hospital.
Several Narcan doses were administered but the child’s current condition is unknown. Phoenix police are investigating the incident and so far, no arrests have been made.
Copyright 2022 KTVK/KPHO. All rights reserved.