Lane restrictions on I-8 and Harold C. Giss Parkway in Yuma for construction
Restrictions will take effect beginning August 1 to September 30
YUMA, Ariz. (KYMA, KECY) – The Arizona Department of Transportation will have lane restrictions on Interstate 8 and Harold C. Giss Parkway starting August 1 to September 30.
Contractors will be installing a new barrier wall as part of the I-8 Bridge Deck Rehabilitation project.
These are the following restrictions that will occur:
- Speed limit on I-8 will be 55 mph.
- Eastbound and Westbound I-8 on 4th street will have one lane available for 24 hours and 7 days a week starting at 7 pm on Monday, August 1 to Friday, September 30.
- Speed limit on Harold C. Giss Parkway (milepost 1) will be 25 mph.
- Harold C. Giss Parkway (milepost 1) will have one lane available in both directions on weekdays from 6 am to 6 pm
- There will be a 14-foot width restriction.