Phoenix Suns vs Philadelphia 76ers odds, tips and betting trends | November 7th
The Phoenix Suns (7-2) go up against the Philadelphia 76ers (4-6) at 5:00 PM ET on Monday, November 7, 2022. The matchup airs on NBA TV, BSAZ, and NBCS-PH.
The Suns are just a 1.5-point favorite against the 76ers when the Suns and 76ers play in a game oddsmakers project to be a close one. The matchup features an over/under of 217.
Sun’s vs. 76ers Betting Odds
Odds provided by Tipico Sportsbook; access USA TODAY Sports Scores and Sports Betting Odds hub for a full list.
- Spread: Phoenix-1.5
- Total: 217
- Money line: Phoenix -121, Philly +102
OFFER: Claim your risk-free bet up to $350. Catch the excitement and start betting with Tipico Sportsbook! New customer offer in CO and NJ. 21+, see Tipico.com for Terms and Conditions. Bet now!
Suns at 76ers odds, spread, & more
- Pick ATS: Sun’s (- 1.5)
- Pick OU:
Sun’s 112 – 76’s 107
- Phoenix has come away with seven wins in the nine contests it has been listed as the favorite this season.
- This season, Phoenix has come away with a win six times in eight chances when named as a favorite of at least -121 or shorter on the moneyline.
- Phoenix has an implied victory probability of 54.8% according to the moneyline set for this matchup.
- Philadelphia has been the moneyline underdog only two other times so far this season, and it split the games.
- When it has played as a moneyline underdog with odds of +102 or longer, Philadelphia has a record of 1-1 (50%).
- The implied moneyline probablility in this matchup gives Philadelphia a 49.5% chance to win.
Against the spread
- The Suns average 5.9 more points per game (115.1) than the 76ers allow (109.2).
- Phoenix has a 5-1 record against the spread and a 5-1 record overall when scoring more than 109.2 points.
- When Phoenix scores more than 109.2 points, it is 5-1.
- Philadelphia has a 4-3 record against the spread and a 4-3 record overall when allowing fewer than 115.1 points.
- Philadelphia has a 4-3 record when giving up fewer than 115.1 points.
- The 76ers score 5.9 more points per game (109.8) than the Suns give up (103.9).
- Philadelphia is 4-5 against the spread and 4-5 overall when it scores more than 103.9 points.
- Philadelphia is 4-5 when it scores more than 103.9 points.
- Phoenix’s record is 5-2 against the spread and 6-1 overall when it gives up fewer than 109.8 points.
- Phoenix is 6-1 when it gives up fewer than 109.8 points.
- The Suns are the league’s 10th-ranked scoring team (115.1 PPG), while the 76ers allow the rank ninth in points per game (109.2) in NBA play.
- Philadelphia’s squad is currently the 23rd-ranked scoring team in the NBA (109.8 PPG), while Phoenix’s team is second in points allowed per game (103.9).
- The Suns have out-scored their opponents by a total of 101 points this season (11.2 points per game on average), and the 76ers have put up just six more points than their opponents on the year (0.6 per game).
PLAY: Free, daily sports pick’em contests and win prizes. Play now!
- Phoenix has an average implied point total of 114.7 this season, which is 5.7 points higher than its implied total in Monday’s game (109).
- This season, Phoenix has scored more than 109 points in six games.
- Philadelphia’s average implied point total on the year (112.4 points) is 4.4 points higher than its implied total in this matchup (108 points).
Bet legally online with a trusted partner: Tipico Sportsbook, our official sportsbook partner in CO, NJ and, soon, IA. Bet now!
How to watch Suns vs 76ers
- Game Day: Monday, November 7, 2022
- Game Time: 5:00 PM ET
- TV channels: NBA TV, BSAZ, and NBCS-PH
- Location: Philly, Pennsylvania
- Arena: Wells Fargo Center
- TV channels: NBA TV
- live stream: Watch on fuboTV!
Place your legal, online sports bets in CO and NJ at Tipico Sportsbook now.
Follow SportsbookWire on Twitter and like us on Facebook.
Gannett may earn revenue from Tipico for audience referrals to betting services. Tipico has no influence over nor are any such revenues in any way dependent on or linked to the newsrooms or news coverage. See Tipico.com for Terms and Conditions. 21+ only. Gambling problems? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS-OFF (IA).