Sparks of fireside within the Naples condominium advanced

NAPLES, Florida – Red Cross volunteers responded to an apartment fire at the Alvista Golden Gate Apartments on Wellesley Circle in Naples on Saturday.

Firefighters said two people were affected by the fire and Red Cross volunteers are coordinating emergency relief for them.

Local witnesses said the fire initially started after paper was left on the stove, and after it was extinguished, firefighters gave the complex’s tenants and the manager the all-clear.

Shortly afterwards, the embers in the wall ignited again, which, according to witnesses, led to a second visit by fire fighters.

The crews came back and held back the fire, witnesses said.

Comments are closed.