The Tucson Sugar Skulls indoor team makes the Tucson indigenous people give back
TUCSON (KVOA) – The Tucson Sugar Skulls open their indoor soccer season 2021 on May 21 in Green Bay.
The hometown team registering at the Tucson Convention Center had its “media day” on Thursday, May 13th.
Two players who have drawn a lot of attention to the team are former Tucson High School standout player Antonio Rosales, who plays offensively, and former Santa Rita defender Cam Gaddis.
Both Rosales and Gaddis were instrumental in their commitment to the Sugar Skulls in their hometown.
Here is the full Tucson Sugar Skulls schedule (after the first week)
- May 21, 5:05 p.m. @ Green Bay Blizzard
- May 29th, 5:05 pm @ Duke City Gladiators
- June 5, 6:05 p.m. against Iowa Barnstormers
- Jun 12th 6:05 pm @ Arizona Rattlers
- June 19, 6:05 p.m. against Massachusetts Pirates
- Jun 26th 6:05 pm @ Northern Arizona Wranglers
- July 3, 6:05 p.m. against Arizona Rattlers
- July 10, 6:05 p.m. against Duke City Gladiators
- Jul 17th @ 7:05 pm @ Spokane Shock
- July 24, 6:05 p.m. against Bismarck Bucks
- July 31, 6:05 p.m. against Northern Arizona Wranglers
- Aug 7th, 6:05 pm @ Arizona Rattlers
- August 14, 6:05 p.m. against Duke City Gladiators
- Aug 21, 6:05 p.m. @ Northern Arizona Wranglers