YUHSD schools hosting enrollment events for incoming freshmen | Yuma
YUMA – YUHSD has been announcing its enrollment nights and parent information nights for incoming ninth graders over the course of the next few weeks.
During enrollment nights, the Class of 2027 will be able to complete enrollment paperwork, meetors, review course selections, and learn about various aspects of campus life. Families attending enrollment nights should bring proof of residency (utility bill, mortgage bill, lease, printed rental agreement, etc.), birth certificate, and immunization records.
Scheduled events for each school:
- Gila Ridge High School: Thursday, January 19, 5 pm
- Cibola High School: Wednesday, February 1, 5 pm
- San Luis High School: Monday, February 6 and Tuesday, February 7, 4 pm
- Kofa High School: Tuesday, March 7 and Thursday, March 9, 6 pm
- Yuma High School: TBD in March 2023
Parent Information Night
- Somerton High School: Thursday, January 26, 6 pm at Somerton Middle School
Please note that an incoming freshman registration night for Somerton High School will take place at later date.